The best stand award: The Research Plaza
23. August 2018 · Ukategorisert
Every year a jury is on the search for the best stand of Nor-Fishing. This year The Research Plaza was selected as the winner.
The jury has had a hard time selecting three finalists among the hundres of excellent stands on this year’s exhibition. In a jurors’ meeting on Thursday they agreed on three finalists.
- Stand no. D-344: Mørenot
- Stand no. D-341: Cemre Shipyards
- Stand no. T-153B: Forskningstorget
The jury has considered the following criteria when selecting the finalists:
- Is the stand an attention getter? It should be a stand that catches the attention of visitors, it should reflect a thematic idea, and be aestetic.
- Does the stand attract visitors? Do visitors stop to talk to the personnel?
- Does the stand give clear and relevant information about the message that it is meant to communicate?
The winner: The Research Plaza
The Research Plaza does attract attention, with a design that is both functional and attractive. Furthermore, there are good illustrations on the walls, both in English and in Norwegian.
This stand introduces a novelty to Nor-Fishing in the sense that it serves both as a display window for the services offerees, a meeting place for people from the industry, and a place where you can get new professional information through listening in at all the mini-seminars organized.
There is still time to experience The Research Plaza at stand no. T-153B.
Photo: Gerhardsen & Karlsen / Snølys